June 17, 2021

XJS’s New Brakes

Our 1989 Jaguar XJS that has recently been finished is currently undergoing a pre-delivery inspection during which we’ve discovered it needs new brakes.

Read More »

DB2/4 Paint Stripped

We’ve pulled in the helpful hands of Kath and Lydia to tackle the paint stripping on our Aston martin DB2/4 Mark I. Normally found in

Read More »

1951 Riley Disassembly

We’ve started on the restoration on our Riley which is in for body refurbishment and paint. Currently the fabrication bay have taken the body from

Read More »

Bentley Continental’s New Seats

Lydia has been working on re-doing the seats on a Bentley Continental. She’s totally recovered them with new leather which she fitted after testing her template patterns. After many weeks of sewing, gluing, measuring, testing, fluting, adding calico and piping, the seats are now finished.

Behind The Scenes: Mercedes CL 600

The team headed over to Bentwaters recently to shot our Mercedes CL600, our recent competition car. Although an overcast day, the lighting was perfect to capture the sheer light interior trim which contrasts with the mahogany beautifully. The paint, which is a subtle pale blue silver, sparkled under the light.

Amphicar’s Gearbox Out Again

The gearbox has been crunching in our 1965 Amphicar so we’ve removed it to try and address the issues with the syncro-mesh when changing down gears.

Aston’s New Steering Solution

Paul has been working on Craig’s 2005 Aston Martin DB9 which recently showed some severe signs in its power steering. The bushings had been wearing on one side, showing that the power steering mechanism had been sitting unevenly. We are now endeavouring to solve this by replacing the bushings and bearings.

XJS’s New Brakes

Our 1989 Jaguar XJS that has recently been finished is currently undergoing a pre-delivery inspection during which we’ve discovered it needs new brakes.

Chevvy On The Waiting List

We’ve got this fantastic 1957 3600 Chevrolet Truck in for a new clutch however we’re currently waiting on the parts to arrive. So until then, its on show sat on the ramp.

Bristol’s New Exhaust

Mauro has been working on our 1973 Bristol which has had its exhaust manifold refacing due to leaking. He’s also added new spark plugs.

Ford Model T’s Custom Battery Box

We’ve also created a cover for the battery box on our 1915 Ford Model T. Brian put together the foam and leather, and then added the buttons with make this beautiful dimpled effect.

Barn Find E-Type’s Engine Re-works

Ady has been working on our 1968 Jaguar E-Type Series 1.5 Coupe. He’s taken the clutch mater cylinder off, identified that the pipe on the radiator needs re-soldering, the radiator needs reconditioning, the servo needs to be replaced, and both front callipers have been stripped, cleaned and put back on. Ady has also discovered the the near side rear calliper is leaking on the E-Type too.

The clutch slave cylinder and flexi pipe have been renewed, new fuel pump has been fitted and the carv fuel bowels have been cleaned out.

Fiat 500 In The All Clear

Our Fiat 500 has passed in MOT with flying colours and has now been completed and awaiting collection. We’re delighted to see this little Italian Fiat back on the road.

Triumph Dolomite’s Refurbishment

John recently completed the work on our Triumph Dolomite as the wheel cylinders were leaking and ceased, he replaced the dynamo, and then took apart the brakes to be refurbished.