It’s the finer details that make the ‘perfect’ restoration and perfection is all we accept at Bridge Classic Cars.
We understand how important your classics are to you which is why we invest in the very best experienced technicians who specialise in Classic Car restorations.
Whether your prized possession is in need of a total rebuild or just a few small modifications, we offer a service to suit your needs.
From the chassis up, we can totally rebuild your classic vehicle, restore to perfection any original parts that can be reclaimed and reproduce original specifications to the finest detail.
Our incredible team of technicians carry out all of the restoration works in-house using our state-of-the-art facilities with only a very small handful of services we call upon external specialist skills for.
We specialise in:
- Body work; specialising in both fibreglass and traditional metalwork
- MIG/TIG Welding
- Aluminium Shaping & Finishing
- Preparation and paint work
- Chrome work and metal polishing
- Engine tuning, rebuilds and restorations
- Auto electrical services including re-wiring and fault finding.
- Interior trim work and roof work
- Vehicle modifications and upgrades
We are not just here to do a job, we are here because every single one of us at Bridge Classic Cars have a passion for classic motoring.
With well over 100 years of experience in owning and restoring award winning classic vehicles who better to trust than Bridge Classic Cars.